Talking With Catholics About Jesus
When evangelical Protestants from Catholic backgrounds think of their relationships with Catholic family and friends, words like contention, fear and exasperation often fill their minds. In this session, pastor and author Chris Castaldo explores the reasons behind the difficulties with personal warmth and sensitivity, helping you understand and apply the priorities that drive Catholic faith and practice to lovingly share the Gospel.
Audio and Video recordings from the 2010 convention
- Listen to breakout sessions from this year's convention.
- Every breakout available as a downloadable MP3 file - requires high speed internet access
- Share the latest outreach ideas and insights with your whole church team - without leaving your church!
- With over 50 breakout sessions, it's impossible to hear all the speakers at NOC. Download the individual sessions you missed, or buy the DVD to see all the General Sessions!
- Or Buy the General Session DVD and show it to your whole team!
Available for Immediate Download