Outreach in the Crises of Life
Churches can care for hurting people during life's crises in significant and practical ways that lovingly connect them with a congregation. While caring ministry is often concentrated within the congregation, times of stress and crisis offer unlimited opportunities to care for and reach those outside the church. Learn how churches of all sizes and shapes can provide caring outreach, often connecting to those who most need the healing power of the Gospel.
Audio and Video recordings from the 2010 convention
- Listen to breakout sessions from this year's convention.
- Every breakout available as a downloadable MP3 file - requires high speed internet access
- Share the latest outreach ideas and insights with your whole church team - without leaving your church!
- With over 50 breakout sessions, it's impossible to hear all the speakers at NOC. Download the individual sessions you missed, or buy the DVD to see all the General Sessions!
- Or Buy the General Session DVD and show it to your whole team!
Available for Immediate Download