Talking About Hell With Emerging Generations
Everyone in our culture today has heard about "hell." But what they think about it may be quite different from what the Bible actually teaches. If we truly care about people, then we must care what they think about hell. In this session, we'll talk about why we shouldn't avoid teaching on hell; explore ways of communicating about it with honesty and compassion; and examine why emerging generations are very open and receptive to hearing about what the Bible actually says or doesn't say about hell and God's judgment.
Audio and Video recordings from the 2010 convention
- Listen to breakout sessions from this year's convention.
- Every breakout available as a downloadable MP3 file - requires high speed internet access
- Share the latest outreach ideas and insights with your whole church team - without leaving your church!
- With over 50 breakout sessions, it's impossible to hear all the speakers at NOC. Download the individual sessions you missed, or buy the DVD to see all the General Sessions!
- Or Buy the General Session DVD and show it to your whole team!
Available for Immediate Download