Social Revolution: How Social Networking Is Changing Our Outreach
We are in the midst of a Social Revolution. How we do relationship management and information dissemination has changed. People have moved from the small circles of relationships to masses on Facebook and Twitter. The question is: Will the Church lead or follow? In this session, Seacoast Church Experiences Pastor explores why churches of all sizes and shapes should be talking about social media, what it looks like in various contexts and how to navigate the challenges of the social Web space.
Audio and Video recordings from the 2010 convention
- Listen to breakout sessions from this year's convention.
- Every breakout available as a downloadable MP3 file - requires high speed internet access
- Share the latest outreach ideas and insights with your whole church team - without leaving your church!
- With over 50 breakout sessions, it's impossible to hear all the speakers at NOC. Download the individual sessions you missed, or buy the DVD to see all the General Sessions!
- Or Buy the General Session DVD and show it to your whole team!
Available for Immediate Download