Register Now For This Live Webinar with Lee Strobel
Join author and apologist Lee Strobel to learn about the new film based on his best-selling book, The Case for Christ, and how this movie, as well as the exciting new sermon series and small group study guide, can help your church reach out and address tough questions about God in your community during the Easter season.
- Overview of The Case For Christ Movie, releasing nationwide in theaters on April 7
- Ways to use The Case For Christ Movie in your church
- A walkthrough of The Official The Case For Christ Movie Experience Kit
- A overview of the other The Case For Christ resources
- How to purchase group tickets for opening weekend
- Q&A Time
- PLUS! Every participant will receive 250 FREE InviteCards and $15 off a custom Outdoor Banner!
Choose a Session (space is limited!)
Wednesday, March 8: 1:30PM ET / 12:30PM CT / 11:30AM MT / 10:30AM PT
Wednesday, March 15: 2:30PM ET / 1:30PM CT / 12:30PM MT / 11:30AM PT
Thursday, March 30: 1:30PM ET / 12:30PM CT / 11:30AM MT / 10:30AM PT
Lee Strobel is an atheist-turned-Christian and former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and the best-selling author of more than twenty books, including The Case For Christ.
Franklin Santagate is Vice President of Global Strategic Alliances at Pure Flix Entertainment.
Mark Mittelberg is the main author of the best-selling Becoming a Contagious Christian training course, and the editor of The Case For Christ Movie Study Guide. He also serves as the Executive Director of The Center for Strategic Evangelism at Houston Baptist University.
Jamie Stahler is the Vice President of Partnerships at Outreach, Inc.
Every participant will receive 250 FREE InviteCards, $15 off an Outdoor Banner