Alpha Film Series DVD DVD On Sale! $19.99 / ea. Was $49.99 — You Save $30.00SKU: DV2008701
- As Seen
Alpha re-imagined for a new generation. Nicky Gumbel and two new presenters, Toby Flint and Gemma Hunt, walk us through the traditional Alpha material in an engaging way that everyone can relate to. The crew has been all around the world, filming in Canada, UK, France, Hong Kong, Israel, Kenya, and Chile. The episodes feature inspiring stories and interviews, as well as visual illustrations and motion graphics.
Alpha creates an environment of hospitality where people can bring their friends, family, and work colleagues to explore the Christian faith, ask questions and share their point of view. Alpha makes it easy to invite friends to have spiritual conversations which explore life's biggest questions in a safe and respectful way. Alpha's approach to hospitality, faith, and discussion is designed to welcome everyone, especially those who might not describe themselves as Christians or church-goers. Each session includes time for a large group meal, short teaching, and small group discussion.
The DVD includes fifteen episodes (30 minutes each), an introduction to the Alpha weekend (10 minutes), two required team training sessions on how to lead an Alpha small group, and how to lead prayer ministry (30 minutes each). This DVD has both English and Spanish audio with English only subtitles.Disc 1:
- Is There More to Life Than This?
- Who Is Jesus?
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- How Can I Have Faith?
- Why and How Should I Pray?
- Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- How Does God Guide Us?
- Introduction to the weekend
- Who Is the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 1)
- What Does the Holy Spirit Do? (Weekend talk 2)
- How Can I Be Filled with the Holy Spirit? (Weekend talk 3)
- How Can I Make the Most of the Rest of My Life? (Weekend talk 4)
- How Can I Resist Evil?
- Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Does God Heal Today?
- What About the Church?
- Alpha Film Series Teaser
- Training 1 Small Groups
- Training 2 Prayer and The Weekend