Risen Campaign Kit On Sale! $39.95 / ea. Was $49.99 — You Save $10.04SKU: CK1743271
DescriptionRISEN, from Columbia Pictures and LD Entertainment in association with Affirm Films, releases in theaters nationwide on February 19, 2016. RISEN tells the story of a Roman soldier at the time of the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus as he explores the facts on a faith-journey up to the point of Jesus' ascension.
The kit, featuring video clips from the film, contains resources to launch a sermon series to prepare your congregation and visitors for Easter through the themes of the movie. The RISEN series will help people relive the epic story of Jesus' death and experience the power of the resurrection like never before!
The weekly topics are:
- WEEK 1: "The Jesus You Never Knew"
- WEEK 2: "The Jesus Who Calls You to Stop Playing It Safe"
- WEEK 3: "The Resurrection: Myth or Miracle?"
- WEEK 4: "The Greatest Comeback in History"
- WEEK 5: "The Jesus Who Wants You Fully Alive"
- Resource DVD with clips from the movie RISEN, the movie trailer, and a countdown clock
- 5 customizable sermons
- Campaign Planning Guide
- Web and social media graphics
- PowerPoint templates and bulletin insert template
- Sample invitation tools
- As Seen
Show Estimated Delivery Dates & Shipping Costs (for this item only)
|Est. Delivery Date||Price|
Need It Sooner?
We'll do everything in our power to get your product to you when you need it. Call 1.800.991.6011 to discuss special delivery options.
About The Film
Risen is the epic Biblical story of the Resurrection, as told through the eyes of a non-believer. Clavius (Joseph Fiennes), a powerful Roman military tribune, and his aide, Lucius (Tom Felton), are tasked with solving the mystery of what happened to Jesus in the weeks following the crucifixion, in order to disprove the rumors of a risen Messiah and prevent an uprising in Jerusalem.