Rapid Covid-19 Antigen Test - Single Covid Test On Sale! $14.99 / ea.SKU: RT2283101
FlowFlexTM COVID-19 Antigen Tests: 15 Minute Results for Church, School, Business or Home
At only $14.99, the FlowFlexTM Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Kit delivers fast results in testing for the Covid-19 virus. Easy to use, affordable, and accurately delivers results within 15 minutes! The test uses the latest patented technology to detect proteins, ensuring that it can detect new strains of the COVID-19 virus. The test has been developed to detect the nucleocapsid protein antigen from the COVID-19 virus via lower cavity nasal swabs. The test is great to use to test staff members and volunteers if there has been exposure to COVID. It can also be made available to church members with a donation to help protect their families and the church if there has been exposure or symptoms.
- Simple to use – rapid results in 15 minutes!
- To download the Material Safety Sheet for FlowFlexTM click here.
- KIT CONTENTS: 1 Individually sealed test cassettes, 1 Individually sealed swab, 1 Pre-filled extraction buffer tube, 1 tube holder, 1 Instructions.
- No refrigeration required. Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Shelf Life: 12 months from date of manufacture. Test is stable until the expiration date printed on the pouch.
- Works for both symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals.
- Ages 2 and up. Can be administered by age 14 and above. Ages 2-13 should be collected by an adult.
- The FlowflexTM COVID-19 Antigen Home Test correctly identified 93% of positive specimens and 99% of negative specimens.
- Positive results indicate the presence of viral foreign agent, but clinical correlation with past medical history and other diagnostic information is necessary to determine infection status. Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or patient management decisions, including infection control decisions. Negative results should be considered in the context of a patient’s recent exposures, history and the presence of clinical signs and symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- When collecting and handling specimens from individuals suspected of being infected with COVID-19, appropriate personal protective equipment should be used.
- This test kit is fully home test approved under Emergency Use Authorization.
Only available for shipping within the United States. Not available in Canada.
Order this stock product as shown.
Show Estimated Delivery Dates & Shipping Costs (for this item only)
|Est. Delivery Date||Price|
Need It Sooner?
We'll do everything in our power to get your product to you when you need it. Call 1.800.991.6011 to discuss special delivery options.