I Love My Church Campaign Kit On Sale! $39.00 / ea. Was $79.99 — You Save $40.99SKU: CK1672173
Building a Stronger Church Through Community, Service, Giving and Sharing
Studies show that on average only 20% of church attendees regularly contribute and are involved in the ministry and leadership of their church, while the other 80% fill seats on Sunday but never experience the fullness of an active Christian life. Turn these statistics around in your church with the new I Love My Church! campaign and small group curriculum. Through this five-week sermon series, your church members will learn WHY God designed the Church and how, by being more than a pew sitter, they can grow spiritually and improve their quality of life while serving God and your church. The 5 Topics are:
- Week 1 I Love My Church!
- Week 2 Love in Community
- Week 3 Love by Serving
- Week 4 Love by Giving
- Week 5 Love in Sharing
- Campaign Planning Guide
- Resource DVD with sermon bumpers, countdown clocks & promotional videos
- 5 customizable Sermons
- Web and social media graphics
- Small Group DVD Study Kit with Leaders Guide & Participants Guide
- Sample Invitation Tools
- An I Love My Church! wristband
- An I Love My Church T-shirt
- As Seen
Show Estimated Delivery Dates & Shipping Costs (for this item only)
|Est. Delivery Date||Price|
Need It Sooner?
We'll do everything in our power to get your product to you when you need it. Call 1.800.991.6011 to discuss special delivery options.